As I mentioned at article before, we built an main page for our app ‘Explog’. But we only built frames for the main page. So we tried to develop the main page more specifically. But from the beginning we met difficulties.

 

First, the xib file for the table-view cells was not inserted correctly. It was squashed compared to what I expected. This was solved by giving the height for each cell.

 

Next, the height of the table-view cells was not changing. It made

error. This was solved by searching. Lots of developers were having same issue in Xcode 9, iOS 11. This is known as iOS 11 bug. So as we changed to iOS 10 simulator it worked.

 

Finally, with the existing code as we made image and table-view instances in viewDidLayoutSubview(), when the layout changed instances kept creating. This was solved by seperating the code.

The code for creating instances was operated in viewDidLoad() and the code for setting layouts was operated in viewDidLayoutSubview().

 

Solving all the problems, I made the visual of the main page better. As a result, the main page of our project looks like this now. It might be fixed again and again during the project.

Rest of our members worked hard for ‘post page’ and ‘my profile page’ while I was working on ‘main page’. They have done basic auto-layout and workflows without server-side datas. As it is not completed, I’ll show this part in the future article.


댓글 남기기

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here